Sunday, June 1, 2008

Some like it hot +++

Lovely movie. I think I'm starting to like Marilyn. A lot.

*

- Sugar what do you think you're doing?
- I told you, I'm not very bright.
- You don't want me, Sugar. I'm a liar and a phony. A saxophone player. One of those no good nicks you keep running away from.
- I know. Every time..
- Sugar, do yourself a favor. Go back to where the millionaires are. The sweet end of the lollipop, not the coleslaw in the face, the old socks and the squeezed-out tube of toothpaste.
- That's right. Pour it on. Talk me out of it..

*

This is just the beginning (well, actually it's the ending) but you got to see it.
Tell me what you think.

What else?.. Oh yeah..
Wait for Sugar!

+++ Coldplay's new album, Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends will be released soon (12th june) but I got to listen to these two songs:

Violet Hill, perfect.



And, of course, Viva la Vida, for which I couldn't find a nice video so...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

brilliant :X don't you just wish they could come to Bucharest? front row daca ar veni :D:D

Bee said...

I'll say :X