Monday, June 16, 2008

NewMusic

Today I want to show you three amazing bands (and songs, of course) which I have recently discovered.. And yes, their MySpace profiles HAVE to be seen.

So!

First, the Fleet Foxes. The Fleet Foxes are 5 guys from Seattle, who just do what they like most: singing. Their music has influences such as baroque music and fantasy films' music.

What I think is amazing about them is that they seem to be both a new band and a 50years old one, so they have new sounds but not only.



The second band is Cut Copy, a band of three. They have a bit of French new wave influences and they also seem a bit disco and glam to me.



Aaand last but not least, a band I really like because they sound somewhat like Depeche Mode, especially the lead singer's voice, which makes me thing of David Gahan, is The Presets!



Hope you guys like them! :)

No comments: